We use a range of cookies to improve your experience of our site. To comply with the General Data Protection Regulation we need to seek your consent to set these cookies.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We do not store personal information in cookies
Links to other websites
Your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. You can access them through some types of browser. Search in your cookie folders for ‘tcyoung’ to find our cookie and the Google Analytics cookie if you wish to delete them.
More information about cookies, including how to block them or delete them, can be found at http://www.aboutcookies.org.uk/
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- What information we collect, and why we collect it
- How we use that information
- How we protect that information
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as postcode
What we do with this information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Further details regarding the data we collect from you is contained in our Fair Processing Notice which we will provide to you at the outset of collecting your data.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. For this purpose, we will not hold your personal data for any longer than is necessary. Further, we have taken reasonable steps to protect your information against unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, damage and destruction.
Subject Access Request
You are entitled to view data of yours that we hold. In the event that you submit a Subject Access Request we will provide you with a copy of the data you have requested, where possible, within one month of receipt of your request. We reserve the right to charge a processing fee in respect of any request that is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
Further information regarding your rights is contained in our Fair Processing Notice.