Employment Law for Businesses
We provide advice on employment law for businesses - we understand that from time to time employers need an extra resource to enable them to deal with staff issues.
While the focus of running a business has to be the bottom line, people management is vital – your employees are one of your most valuable assets and employees who are engaged and motivated will contribute to a healthy business.
Range of employment legal services for businesses
To free up time for managers, we offer a range of law services for employers. These include advice on:
- Bullying and harassment
- Contracts of employment, policies and procedures
- Data protection issues
- Disciplinary and grievance issues
- Recruitment practices
- Representation before employment tribunals
- Settlement agreements
- Training for managers and supervisors
- TUPE regulations
Cases of sexual harassment, racial discrimination and other forms of discriminatory behaviour remain prevalent in many workplaces across the country. Following the #metoo movement around the world two things are clear:
- this issue is not going away any time soon
- employers are going to become more exposed due to the actions of their employees and any inaction in not addressing matters
As such we have created online training in partnership with Gravitate HR to provide you with an understanding of equality and diversity legislation and how this works in practice.
You can also follow us on Twitter @TCYEmployment