We advise on employment law for businesses as we understand that from time to time employers need an extra resource to enable them to deal with staff issues.
While the focus of running a business has to be the bottom line, people management is vital – your employees are one of your most valuable assets and employees who are engaged and motivated will contribute to a healthy business.
Range of employment legal services for businesses
To free up time for managers, we offer a range of law services for employers. These include advice on:
- Contracts of employment, policies and procedures
- Recruitment practices
- Training for managers and supervisors
- Disciplinary and grievance issues
- Bullying and harassment
- Representation before employment tribunals
- TUPE Regulations
- Preparing settlement agreements
- Data protection issues
You can also follow us on Twitter @TCYEmployment