Our solicitors have considerable experience in all aspects of employment law for individuals and are happy to assist and advise in relation to any difficulties you may be having at work.
Personal employment issues may arise at any time during an employee’s working life and our team offer invaluable employment legal advice for individuals.
Employment Law for Individuals
Our advice covers a wide range of employment law matters including:
- Advising on the terms of settlement agreements (see below)
- Engaging in negotiations on your behalf with your employer
- Assisting throughout any disciplinary/grievance matter
- Helping you engage in flexible working request discussions
- Representation at employment tribunal
- Settlement Agreements
If you are paying privately to pursue a claim against your employer, or for other employment law services, we will provide an estimate of the cost at the outset, along with an indication of our hourly charge.
If you plan to pursue a claim privately, you may be able to do so under a legal expenses policy. Many insurance policies contain legal expenses cover. Our solicitors have experience of pursuing claims funded by legal expenses. Please let us know if you think this might apply to you.