The Housing Bill is proposing significant changes to the law relating to many aspects of social housing including Short Scottish Secure Tenancies.
One significant part of the Housing (Scotland) Bill deals with proposed changes to the regime of Short Scottish Secure Tenancies (SSSTs).
The Housing Bill proposes:
- New grounds for creating SSSTs
- New provision for converting SSTs to short SSTs
- New rules on initial length of certain SSSTs
- New rules on extending the initial period
- New rules about eviction from certain SSSTs
New grounds for