- Contact Me:
- Job Title: Solicitor
- Telephone: 0141 225 6845
- Services: Financial and Welfare Guardianship in Scotland, Power of Attorney, Tax and Inheritance Tax Planning, Vulnerable Adults - Adult Incapacity Law, Wills and Dealing With a Deceased Person's Estate
Ailidh Ballantyne is a Solicitor and Notary Public who qualified in 2013. Before joining TC Young in 2017, she worked in the private client department of another firm. Ailidh works closely with Isabel Ewing, Head of Private Client.
She advises individuals and families on a broad range of legal matters, specialising in:
- preparation of tax-efficient Wills
- estate planning and long term care
- the creation, management and termination of trusts
- preparation and administration of Powers of Attorney
- winding up of estates after death and inheritance tax
Ailidh also has a particular interest in older clients and in dealing with Adults with Incapacity matters, particularly in relation to the appointment of Financial Guardians and the management of an Adult’s financial affairs.
With a background in family law, Ailidh is experienced in the complexities which can arise when advising clients on their legal, financial and care and tax planning needs and also guides executors and families through the executry process with a pragmatic yet sensitive approach at what can be an extremely difficult time.