Lindsey Taylor is a Solicitor and Notary Public who qualified in July 2017. Lindsey is a member of the Private Client Department and works closely with the head of the department, Isabel Ewing.
She has extensive skill and knowledge in relation to all residential conveyancing matters, which included helping clients with:
- Purchases (with associated security work)
- General title queries
- Re-mortgages and transfers of title; including those which are a result of matrimonial breakdown, working closely with the family team to ensure each client’s individual needs are met
- Private securities and minute of agreement
- Equity release mortgages
She also supports the team dealing with a number of other private client matters, such as:
- Preparation of Wills
- Estate planning
- Preparation and administration of Powers of Attorney
- Winding up of estates after death
Her knowledge and practical advice ensures a seamless, hassle free service at what can be a very stressful time.