Legal Services for Businesses
We provide a wide range of legal services for businesses and give advice on:
- setting up companies
- facilitating asset transfers
- every aspect on the sale and acquisition of a business
We also provide advice on all aspects of the day-to-day running of a business including:
- corporate governance
- compliance with statutory obligations
- registered office services for private companies
- lending arrangements
- drafting and negotiating facility agreements and security documentation
- advising on related corporate governance documentation
- commercial contracts
- construction contracts
We also offer the following services:
Litigation: We offer a full range of litigation services and regularly represent clients in Sheriff Courts across Scotland. We also act for clients in actions within the Court of Session. We advise on a variety of disputes including contract disputes, construction matters and debt recovery issues.
Employment Law: Our employment team has a wealth of experience in working with both SMEs and larger organisations.
Commercial Property: Our commercial property department has a large, experienced team specialising in property law which is a core area of our work.
Our firm provides a full range of legal services for commercial organisations. For more information or advice, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.