For over 40 years our property team have been involved in all low cost home ownership schemes. Our experienced team (who deal with hundreds of these transactions throughout the year) are able to provide legal advice in relation to:
- Homestake Scheme (including sales, additional tranches, buy-backs, transfers)
- Low Cost Initiative for First Time Buyers (LIFT)
- Mortgage to Rent transactions
- Shared Ownership
- Shared Equity (click here for our free guide)
- “Try before you buy” shared equity scheme
We can provide practical guidance and advice on all aspects of these sales and schemes by:
- assisting with day to day queries
- providing training for staff
- keeping you updated on legislative changes – click here for guidance on the changes to shared ownership schemes
- dealing with the lenders (e.g. regarding repayment of borrowings re sales and the issues of discharge deeds and deeds of restriction in relation to lenders’ securities)
We work in a responsive and well structured way to comply with statutory requirements. We have unrivalled experience in this area and offer a streamlined service at a fixed price for Shared Ownership and Shared Equity transactions.
Our team has a wealth of experience in low cost home ownership and are able to give you straight answers to difficult questions. For more information or advice please get in touch.