A Guide to the Tenement Management Scheme
The tenement management scheme (TMS) sets out the procedures flat owners need to follow when making 'scheme decisions' about maintaining and repairing common parts. These rules can be used if your title deeds don't specify how decisions should be made, or if different owners' title deeds say conflicting things.
- What decisions can be made under the tenement management scheme?
- What decisions are not covered by the scheme?
- What is the decision making process?
- Once a scheme decision has been made, what happens next?
- Can scheme decisions be appealed?
- Emergency situations
Download the guide for more information.
This guide is a brief outline of the tenement management scheme and whether you are able to use this scheme will very much depend on your title deeds. For more information or advice please get in touch.