Environmental & Sustainability Policy
We are committed to the protection of the environment and sustainable development, and promote this through our environmental & sustainability policy. We minimise the environmental impact of our business activities wherever possible and have identified our key areas as energy and paper usage, travel and waste production.
As an organisation we:
- Monitor and examine our environmental performance and implement continuous improvement
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation
- Maintain an annual Environmental and Sustainability Action Plan as a tool to implement our policy objectives
- Develop a holistic approach to environmental issues within the legal industry by working with, and influencing, our clients, partners, suppliers and contractors
- Use environmentally friendly and energy-efficient materials and processes wherever possible
Within the organisation we:
- Provide training and encouragement to our employees to develop environmentally responsible behaviour and awareness
- Utilise our Environmental Action Plan to control and reduce the environmental impact of our offices, internal resources and business activities
Ensuring that the firm meets the commitments in this Environmental Policy Statement is the responsibility of the Managing Partner.